Vector is leading the transformation of the energy sector to create a new energy future; identifying and developing options that will provide value, choice and service for its customers throughout New Zealand and deliver sustainable shareholder returns.
- Vector is New Zealand's largest distributor of electricity and gas, owning and operating networks which span the Auckland region
- Vector has over 600,000 electricity connections (at end of FY 2022)
- Vector has installed 1.98 million advanced meters across Australia and New Zealand
- Through Vector Fibre, the company builds, monitors and maintains its own fibre network for businesses who demand fast, reliable and secure data networks
- Vector Powersmart delivers innovative energy solutions that help businesses in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands meet their renewable energy targets and sustainability goals
- The HRV side of the business is dedicated to providing New Zealanders with a range of ventilation and heating/cooling solutions to help make Kiwi homes healthy
- Vector has a strong record of health, safety and environmental leadership, and a focus on diversity and inclusion
- Vector is one of the largest New Zealand companies on the NZX
Click here to go to the Vector website and find out more about Vector.